[humanser] volunteers

Sandy sandraburgess at msn.com
Sun Jan 26 22:05:55 UTC 2014

Thanks, so the name has gone back to MAB.  When I worked for them in the
Springfield, MA office we were told that we would change the name to MAB
Community Services, and Kobena Boney, our regional director, pointed that
the MAB  no longer meant Mass. Association for the Blind.  Just prior to
that, we were Vision Community Services following merger with Vision
Foundation.  Anyway, the services have been greatly reduced in my part of
the state.

Sandy