[humanser] Helpful masters degrees

Ericka Short ericka.short at wi.rr.com
Tue Jan 28 04:56:21 UTC 2014

OT is Occupational Therapy Justin.  You can work with people we've been hurt
on the job, kids in school as part of their  special education IEP if they
have physical issues like coordination, walking, dexterity, etc.  You can
also work in a nursing home to help rehabilitate folks to enable them to be
safe at home.  It's similar to physical therapy but has a different purpose.

Ericka J. Short
262-697-0510

"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me". Philippians 4:13

"No hand is too small or too big to do good in this world." EJ. Short