[humanser] Board meeting tonight!

Merry Schoch via humanser humanser at nfbnet.org
Sun Jun 1 11:11:39 UTC 2014

Hello Board Members, Division Members, and interested individuals,

Please accept my apologies for not getting this out sooner.  You will find
below the information you need to call in for tonight's board meeting of the
NFB Human Services Division.  The meeting will begin at 8 PM EDT.
Participants are invited to listen in and will have time to provide input
during the meeting.  I ask that when you call for the floor state your name
and then I will call on you.  Please if there is background noise in your
home press *6 this will mute your phone and then when you are ready to speak
you can use the same code and this will unmute you.

This is the last meeting before convention and we have a great deal to wrap
up.  Looking forward to a fabulous and productive meeting!  Call in codes
below:

Conference call codes:

call (513) 386-0000

The participant access code is: 554254#

Thanks,

Merry

Merry C. Schoch, MSW ISW#6961

Professional Social Worker/Counselor

(813) 523-6573

Merryschoch at verizon.net

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTE: The information transmitted, including attachments, is
intended only for the person(s) or entity to which it is addressed and may
contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission,
destroy any copies of this information.