[humanser] Table in the Exhibit Hall

Merry Schoch merrys at verizon.net
Tue Jun 10 23:59:47 UTC 2014

Hello Fellow Federationists,

The Human Services Division will have its table in location B18.  Soon we
will be announcing our fundraising product.we are truly excited!!

I am requesting volunteers to help out at our table.  Below is the schedule,
please let me know ifyou are willing to spend an hour or more doing some
volunteering.

HOURS OF OPERATION:

Exhibit hours:

Wednesday, July 2 (Sponsors only)      9:00-11:00 a.m.

Wednesday, July 2                                11:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m.

Thursday, July 3                                    8:30 a.m.-5:00 p.m.

Friday, July 4                                         12:00-1:45 p.m.

Friday evening, July 4                           7:00-9:00 p.m.

Saturday, July 5                                     12:00-1:45 p.m.

Saturday evening, July 5                       6:00-8:30 p.m.

Thanking you in advance,

Merry

Merry C. Schoch, MSW ISW#6961

Professional Social Worker/Counselor

(813) 523-6573

Merryschoch at verizon.net

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTE: The information transmitted, including attachments, is
intended only for the person(s) or entity to which it is addressed and may
contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission,
destroy any copies of this information.