[humanser] Imagine!

Merry Schoch merrys at verizon.net
Mon Mar 10 16:23:13 UTC 2014

Hello Everyone,

If you have not signed up to be an Imaginator to raise funds for the
Imagination fund, Please forward this email to your friends and family so
they may have the opportunity to support this great project! Thank you!

The NFB and its philosophy has helped me as a blind person reach many goals.
With our vision, I will continue to reach my dreams and goals.  Please help
us reach other blind people and support them in being "all that they can be"
and more than they "think they can be"!  I would appreciate you assisting me
in reaching my goal of $1,300.

You can see my personal fundraising page here: http://igfn.us/d/7ln

My key code is "mchristmas" make sure you apply this so I will get credit!

The NFB raises the expectations of blind people, because low expectations
create obstacles between blind people and their dreams. Blindness will not
hold us back.

The National Federation of the Blind, since 1940, using educational programs
and advocacy efforts, continues to empower the Blind and to teach the public
about the true capacity of Blind Americans.

I appreciate your support!!

Thanks!

Merry

P.S. Please feel free to share this email!!

Merry C. Schoch, MSW ISW#6961

Professional Social Worker/Counselor

(813) 523-6573

Merryschoch at verizon.net

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTE: The information transmitted, including attachments, is
intended only for the person(s) or entity to which it is addressed and may
contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission,
destroy any copies of this information.