[humanser] Question about Accessible DSMIV-TR/5

Alyssa Munsell alyssa53105 at comcast.net
Fri May 2 22:29:14 UTC 2014

Hi Yared,

I had to buy a copy of the DSM V for my Assessment and Diagnosis course. I
bought an e-book copy directly from the APA. I found it at:
http://www.appi.org/SearchCenter/Pages/SearchDetail.aspx?ItemId=2557

You'd need to download the Adobe Digital Edition, which is free. I think
they have instructions and a link for downloading the Adobe on the same
website where you order the book. The e-book costs $149. Ridiculous, I know!
Best of luck.

Alyssa