[humanser] Question about Accessible DSMIV-TR/5

Sandy sandraburgess at msn.com
Sat May 3 22:26:46 UTC 2014

Hi,

Learning Ally, cost $99.00 year I think, has DSM-V. As for DSM-IV, someone
on this, or some list gave instructions in order for me to get a CD edition
from the APA.  Just don't remember what all I had to do to get it.  It is
well organized:  each page begins by telling what is on that page, and it
has links to everything.  It has been a great resource and wonder if APA
will do the next version; what I have was done for print disabled folks.

Sandy