[humanser] Question about Accessible DSMIV-TR/5

Sandy sandraburgess at msn.com
Sun May 4 16:35:58 UTC 2014

Ericka,

There are a lot of nice materials job related on Bookshare; they have many
books that deal with social work/human service type stuff and I do get some
of them and do find them resourceful.  Currently I am not in NASW as I
decided the cost is rather high when I am working very little.  Even my
former clinic director won't join due to cost and said she got an email from
then that was sent to the college where she teaches part-time.  Well, the
email was NASW asking why more people don't join the organization.

I don't have to take any test of that sort for my state, thank goodness.

Sandy