[humanser] FACIAL EXPRESSION - IS IT RELIABLE?

Ericka Short ericka.short at wi.rr.com
Wed May 7 02:54:34 UTC 2014

That's really interesting and very practical.  Thanks for sharing this.  I'm
going to keep it around.  There are a lot of very depressed folks walking
around that would rather look at a commuter screen than talk to a doctor.  I
know my husband would have.  He spends more time on facebook and playing
games than anything else.  Now he is more active in life, but still spends
more time on the computer.  I think this could tell doctors whether or not
patients were medication compliant.  I knew I was pretty sure when my
husband wasn't taking his, but had not concrete proof.  This would be the
proof I would need. I am intrigued with the way you could notice how
people's facial expressions changed over time to show to a client who was
discouraged that they had made progress.  And some people just don't realize
how much  their actions tell others about themselves without saying a word.
That is so interesting!

Ericka J. Short
262-697-0510

"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me". Philippians 4:13

"No hand is too small or too big to do good in this world." EJ. Short