[humanser] Please Respond

Merry Schoch merrys at verizon.net
Tue May 13 12:56:36 UTC 2014

Hello Rene,

I see that Dr. Mary has written to you.  She is a wonderful woman with a
great deal of experience.  Thank you for reaching out to this list.
Although, I have not been in the field as long as many, this group is
supportive of each other and knowledgeable from beginners to experts!

Hopefully we will meet at convention.  The Division is looking forward to an
educational and informative meeting.

Merry C. Schoch