[humanser] Questions about practicum and documentation

Sandy via humanser humanser at nfbnet.org
Thu May 15 00:23:09 UTC 2014

Kaiti,

During cooking dinner and freezer fingers looking through the frozen
stockpile of food, it occurred to me that you maybe could have a recreation
assistance at the nursing facility assist you, and the same type person
might do that at an adult day health.  I did a work study at an adult day
help and know there are those kinds of people, and I used some assistance
there with some activities I did.

Sandy