[humanser] Speech Pathology

Serena Cucco via humanser humanser at nfbnet.org
Fri May 16 15:11:39 UTC 2014

Hi all,

I worked for two years in a social worker-like position placing public
defender clients into residential substance abuse programs.  This job
inspired me to get my Masters in Social Work.  I'm currently job
searching.  I'm interested in working with either substance abusers,
people with mental health issues, or the elderly.

Serena