[humanser] Speech Pathology

Darla J. Rogers via humanser humanser at nfbnet.org
Sun May 18 04:27:54 UTC 2014

Well-said, Michael; a very dear friend of mine from Wisconsin, was a speech
therapist for years; I can't believe all the tests she modified herself to
teach her students.  She was also a fabulous mentor to me going back to
school--because I wanted to sows my wild oats---but she never failed to be
encouraging and help me brainstorm when there were challenges.
Darla