[humanser] Recording for note taking

Dr. Chappell via humanser humanser at nfbnet.org
Sat May 24 13:37:32 UTC 2014

Doug,
You spoke directly to my reasons for emphasing the request:
1. Obtain means to control my record of the meeting independent of any other
control; or arrange for the communication to be in writing in the first
place.

2. Prevent any communication that could later be misrepresented with no
means of defense.
Thank you for the encouragement and notable awareness. I will proceed with
caution.