[humanser] Recording for note taking

Dr. Chappell via humanser humanser at nfbnet.org
Sat May 24 22:30:02 UTC 2014

Marion,
Thank you for your thorough clarification. I will certainly defer to the
info you provided when I send the email request that the HR representative
directed me to send  in her voicemail and  email responses to my concerns
and further inquiry. Admittedly, this new development is fishy and
heightening my concern regarding security of role and self in the workplace
but, I am fortified knowing I have my Federation family and colleagues
walking with me.
Thank you,
Mary