[humanser] Funds

Sharri Anderson via humanser humanser at nfbnet.org
Thu May 29 20:08:44 UTC 2014

Hello all,
I'm in the social work graduate program and a client with vocational
rehabilitation in Kentucky. I was told by my counselor that I had to write
a statement why I wanted them to pay extra money towards my tuition. They
have a set amount of $5,000 per year for graduate school. I have explained
to her the need for a masters degree and licensing to make me more
marketable when I return to the workforce. I I told her that with social
work you need a masters!!
I'm I'm asking for your help, if you could supply me with any information
that I could include in my statement so that I can get the extra money to
pay for school. thank you for all your help!

Blessings!

Sharri