[humanser] TUITION SUPPORT LETTER

JD Townsend via humanser humanser at nfbnet.org
Sat May 31 18:28:44 UTC 2014

Hello ShAri,

I have attached a letter in support of your graduate studies.

I advise you to not put all of your eggs in a single basket, to apply for
grants and scholarships through both Student Services and the Women's Center
at your university.  The more you search the more possibilities will show
up.

Best of luck.