[humanser] Bio feedback

JD Townsend 43210 at bellsouth.net
Sat Apr 4 21:52:50 UTC 2015

hHello Lisa:

2 years ago I investigated the use of bio-feedback sor use in the clinic in
which I work.  I was stimied by the cost of training and the cost of the
basic equipment.

I would contact one of the institutes that provide training workshops about
this matter.  It is a valuable tool and there is growing research into the
efficacy of it's use.  One of the hesitations of my hospital was in how
insurance companies might, rather, might not, reimburse for bio-feedback
treatment.