[humanser] Psychology Survey

Nicole Yarmolkevich nicole.yarmolkevich at gmail.com
Mon Apr 13 01:04:09 UTC 2015

Hi everyone,
I am conducting a study on people's perception of pets and guide dogs
and I am reaching out to the human services division for help. If you
have time, I would appreciate it if you could take my survey and help
me out with my senior thesis. I am hoping the results of this study
can contribute to our community greatly.
Thanks for your help in advance,
Here is the link: (Note: when you click on the link, right at the top,
there will be a link for making the survey accessible. Click on it,
and there should be no problems, but if there are, please email me and
let me know. My email is: yarmolkevichn at net.elmhurst.edu)
http://ssd.az1.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_3JgMNKS3XgsN3wh

Nicole Yarmolkevich and Flash

--