[humanser] for Lisa Fwd: Job and job interview preparation

JD Townsend 43210 at bellsouth.net
Tue Apr 14 13:47:25 UTC 2015

About your other concerns.

About traveling:  I reply that I traveled her in a timely manner and like
being punctial.
About paperwork:  I don't especially like paperwork, however I am always
most comfortable when I am doing it fully and promptly;  that it bothers me
to have things hanging over my head.
About how I might go about my job as a blind person:  I have been successful
as a student and in many other areas of my life.  All of us are always
adjusting to changing circumstances and I have done so with my blindness.
One of those ways is to be a positively contributing member of a treatment
team.

As you see, I do not avoid blindness, but neither do I focus on it.  For the
interviewer is interested in my work ethic, ability to work in a team, and
my professionalism.