[humanser] question related to response to Vejas

Quinto Sanchez sanchezq at prodigy.net
Thu Apr 30 18:15:14 UTC 2015

 Hi Sandra,

I too, did shadow an LPC, before I got licensed. The way we handled the
confidentiality issue was to ask for permission from the client being
counseled if they would mind a student sitting in on the session. If they
disagreed then I wouldn't sit in but most if not all agreed and I sat
quietly in the session. Hope this helps.