[humanser] Young adult book portrays the human side of blindness

Ginny Duff duffg at stjoe.on.ca
Sun Dec 6 17:36:52 UTC 2015

Lisa - I just finished reading this book.   Enjoyed it thoroughly.   A great suggestion.
Thanks!
Ginny

Dr. V. Duff
Clinical Director, West End ACT Team,
St. Joseph's Heatlh Centre , Toronto
Staff Psychiatrist, Complex Mental Illness, CAMH
Lecturer, University of Toronto
Tel:   416.530.6000, ext 3101
FAX:   416.530.6363

Sent from my iPad