[humanser] Job opportunities

adrijana prokopenko adrijana.prokopenko at gmail.com
Sat Dec 26 04:59:41 UTC 2015

Actually, they get paid the same amount we get paid if we work full
time. The government of the country they are in pays them, usually a
few hundered dollars, but I guess they also gain other experiences.
Most of what they do is a full job and they are very appreciated in
most communities, not to mention that when they go back to the US,
their university lone could get reduced and they will find it easier
to find another job. We had a peace cor volunteer staying with us for
three months and she says that if she could, she would do everything
to get back to Macedonia and even live here with the same money we
live on. She loves life here and she says she is a different person
now to the way she was before coming to Macedonia. She keeps saying to
her family and friends that they got to live somewhere else to be able
to appreciate what they have in the US.