[humanser] Human Services: how can I do...?

Lisa Irving peacefulwoman89 at cox.net
Thu Jan 15 06:59:08 UTC 2015

Hello,

I'd like to apply for a volunteer position with the police department. They
are in need of volunteers to assist with crisis intervention. The volunteer
posting emphasizes personal car and valid license. I understand this is
because members from the crisis team are called out to crime scenes and
natural disasters. Is anyone else on this list doing anything similar to
what I would like to do? If there are solutions please help me to identify
them.

Thank you,

Lisa Irving

Peacefulwoman89 at cox.net