[humanser] Upcoming meetings

Merry Schoch merrys at verizon.net
Fri Jan 23 01:49:03 UTC 2015

Hello Human Services Board of Directors, Members, and interested
individuals,

On Sunday February 8th @ 8:00 p.m. the Human Services Division will hold its
first board meeting of 2015.  This meeting is opened to members.  Call in
instructions will be sent out before the meeting.

On March 1st the Policy and Law Committee of the Division will meet to
discuss the creation of two subcommittees so we can begin working on our
initiatives.  The two subcommittees will be focused on Electronic health
Records and Accessibility of Practice and Licensing Examinations.  If you
are interested in being a part of these subcommittees please join this
meeting.  It will be at 8:00 p.m. eastern time.  I will send out the call in
information before the meeting.  If you are interested but cannot make the
meeting please let me know.

We will be planning our division meeting that will be held at our National
Convention in Orlando this July 5 through the 10th. We are looking for
speakers, if interested please let us know your expertise  or if you are
involved in music therapy, drama therapy, or art therapy and may be
interested in sharing with our group at our annual meeting please let us
know.   We are also looking for fundraising ideas that our members may be
interested in.I was thinking of stress balls with our logo on them.any other
thoughts from our members would be greatly appreciated.

Join our meetings; we give time for member input.  We loved to hear your
thoughts and ideas!!

Thank you,

Merry C. Schoch