[humanser] Regarding help with blindness skills

Carly Mihalakis carlymih at comcast.net
Thu Jan 29 21:59:04 UTC 2015

Afternoon, adrijana,

         Don't over-think this, honey, for blind people, in my
opinion, are best taught by other blind people, turned on to tips and
tricks that have been tried and true for other blind people. Please
don't over-think this!
Do you have some blind friends? Ask them what works, go out with
them. How do they keep their houses? cook? travel?
Good luck, honey!