[humanser] mental health counseling

Dr. Mary Chappell mtc5 at cox.net
Mon Jun 8 03:08:50 UTC 2015

Kelsey,
In my experience, with positions that require direct patient interaction
there is a CPR certification requirement. However, social workers in case
management in our hospital are not required to get this certification.
Licensed Professional Counselors who are doing emergency room intake
assessment and admission are required to get it. I am in a private, full
service training hospital and my interns and externs are not required to get
this.
Mary