[humanser] {HumanServ} interview etire

Lisa Irving peacefulwoman89 at cox.net
Thu Jun 11 08:24:47 UTC 2015

Hello All,

Do you need a new interview outfit? Do you want to update your work clothes?

The San Diego Chapter is now selling $5.00 Macy's Shop for a Cause Savingss Pass coupons. Acrosss the United States, on August 29, all Macy's stores will be closed --except for persons shopping with the Macy's Shop for a Cause Savings Pass.

Currently, you may purchase your Savings Passes --to save 25% on EVERYTHING, except furniture and electronics, by purchasing your Savings Pass at the convention or by mail.

Please make your check or money order payable to: NFBCSDC. In the memo section please note the number of passes you wish to purchase. Please include a Self-Addressed Stamped Envelope with your order. You may mail your check or money order to the following address: NFBCSDC, P. O. Box 15244, San Diego, California 92175.

Please contact me if you have any questions. My contact information is listed below my name.

Warmly,
Lisa Irving
E-mail: peacefulwoman89 at cox.net
E-mail: nfbcaliforniasdd at gmail.com