[humanser] Writing Class-HELP!

Danielle Antoine singingmywayin at gmail.com
Thu Jun 11 16:35:01 UTC 2015

Deniz, this is reason to make me smile. Might pay Bookshare my $50 at
some point just for that manual when I need it. And, awesome about the
kNFB Reader I will be looking forward to using it whenever I am
fortunate to get an iPhone.

Danielle

>>> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/humanser_nfbnet.org/daydemird%40gmai