[humanser] psychiatric medication question

Michael Abell bigdog4744 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 12 17:15:10 UTC 2015

Hello,
	Great post Janice! One of the most difficult area that we face as
helpers is knowing when to help and who to help. Watching a friend or loved
one go through a struggle and seeing what may need to be done is
frustrating.
	If we wish to be effective helpers, we must remain objective. This
is difficult as we have a relationship with someone that needs help. These
we can only offer encouragement and direction.
	I hope that your friend finds the balance that he needs to live an
abundant life. I can tell that he has a good friend.

Michael "Big Dog" Abell