[humanser] psychiatric medication question

Serena Cucco serena.c.cucco at gmail.com
Fri Jun 12 17:51:48 UTC 2015

Hi guys,

I'm not actually planning to talk to Bob alone about this.  First, he
has no idea I know he's not taking his meds.  Someone else told me.
Also, from my own experience of not feeling well cuz of a medical med
issue just at the time a loved one successfully intervened, when you
aren't feeling well, it's not the best time for you to emotionally
accept the intervention.  Therefore, I'd like to talk to Bob's mom at
the most.

Serena