[humanser] Citations in MSWord

justin williams justin.williams2 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 18 17:08:31 UTC 2015

outstanding.  I tried to use it, but it didn't seem to work for me; I
probably didn't do it write, so I developed another system which worked and
was fluid which didn't slow productivity really as long as I kept everything
in order.  However, I will investigate it further now that you bought it to
my attention again. I've got class in August even though I've graduated.
Got to finish out a certificate.