[humanser] Citations in MSWord

Michael Abell bigdog4744 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 18 17:11:31 UTC 2015

Hello Justin,
	Yes! This is one of the most wonderful parts. As you work through
the document, you add sources through the citing of sources. Once you have
inserted a source as a citation, it is added to the Master list. The
Bibliography tab allows you to insert the bibliography. You will simply
typer "Refernces" as usual. Then <enter> to move to the next line. Then
insert the bibliography (I use <alt>SBB). And that is it.
	Just remember to insert the bibliography when you are finished. If
you insert the bibliography before completing your work and need to add a
citation, you will need to delete the inserted bib and insert the revised
one.
	Hope this helps!

Dog