[humanser] : Your Help at Convention

Merry Schoch merrys at verizon.net
Fri Jun 19 15:44:19 UTC 2015

I would like to thank Lisa Irving for accepting the responsibility of
sending this email (although there were issues so I am forwarding it), as
well as taking on the responsibility of managing the schedule for the
exhibit hall table .  Thank you Lisa!
Hello Everyone:

I am writing at the request of, Merry Schoch. Your help is requested at the
Human Services table at convention. The Exhibit Hall hours are at the end of
this correspondence. Currently, all shifts are unfilled. To sign up for a
shift please call Lisa Irving at the following phone number listed below my
name.

Exhibit Hall hours of operation are:

Monday                       9:00 to 11:00 am (sponsors only)

Monday                       11:00 am to 5:00 pm

Tuesday                       8:30 am to 5:00 pm  (the table will be closed
for our meeting 1:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m.)

Wednesday      Noon to 1:45 pm and 7:00 to 9:00 pm

Thursday                     Noon to 1:45 pm (final opportunity to visit the
Exhibit Hall)

PLEASE speak SLOWLY when leaving your contact information which should
include; your first and last name, (please spell slowly), phone

With gratitude,
Lisa Irving
(619) 884-0189

number, E-mail and the desired shift. Sent from my iPad