[humanser] Human Services Board Elections and more...

Dr. Mary Chappell mtc5 at cox.net
Mon Jun 22 19:37:41 UTC 2015

Michael,
Thanks for the acknowledgement but, the truth of the matter is that every
one on this list is power-packed. I trust that our scholarship winners will
definitely sieze the moments as this opportunity to attend the convention
seizes each of them. It was my own scholarship award that exposed me to the
Federation and life on my terms. I think the division is a breeding ground
for brilliance. My hope continues to be that we allow that brilliance to
shine beyond the Federation. The masses should be aware of this.
Wishing the most...
Mary