[humanser] More Information about Key Chains

Marion Gwizdala marion.gwizdala at verizon.net
Wed Jun 24 11:56:03 UTC 2015

	Since President Schoch's computer is still in the hospital, she
asked me to send this message on her behalf. The Key chains we are selling
are 2-inch rectangular nickel-plated steel with the NFB logo in full color
on a white background. They are $10.00 each. If you want one of these
limited edition key chains, please come to the Human Services Division
Meeting on Tuesday, July 7 from 1:00 - 5:00 p.m. in Salon 17, Level 2 or in
the exhibit hall table B-18. We will see you in Orlando!

Fraternally yours,
Marion Gwizdala