[humanser] Paying to Join the Federation

Michael Abell bigdog4744 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 28 21:53:53 UTC 2015

Hello,
	As a proud member, I am reminded that it is the National Federation
"of" of the Blind. We stand together with the organization. An individual
that is blind can receive equality, opportunity, and security without being
a member.
	The minimal dues amount that is to be paid has never been a problem
for me. Our chapter (Phoenix) voted to increase the amount that our membbers
pay to act as a fund raiser. The dues gives us buy-in to the advocacy that
we collectively do.

Michael "Big Dog" Abell