[humanser] Paying to Join the Federation

Serena Cucco serena.c.cucco at gmail.com
Tue Jun 30 00:35:20 UTC 2015

Hi Roanna,

As Alex said earlier, if someone cannot afford to pay for membership,
the division could probably think of a solution.  Also, since all the
NFB divisions operate the same way with paying dues without any
problem, I'm not sure that having membership be free would increase
membership.  The number of members we have has to do with the number
of human services professionals or interested Federationists there
are.

Serena