[humanser] Reintroduction

Nefertiti Matos Olivares cantdousemyfire at gmail.com
Wed May 6 23:15:13 UTC 2015

All,

My name is Nefertiti Matos Olivares and I am a native of New York City
working toward a BA in Community and Human Services with
Concentrations in Disability Studies and Mental Health Counseling. I
am also a 2015 National Scholarship Finalist.

Previously, I posted to the list asking about speech therapy as a
profession. This was during a time when I was exploring career
options. Since then, I've made my degree choice, yet remained a
spectator more than anything else in so far as this list. I would like
for that to change.

Would someone be so kind as to tell me when the Human Services
Division plans to meet during convention? Though my time will be
limited, I would like to make an effort to join those in attendance.

thanks, and I look forward to hearing from you,
Nefertiti