[humanser] Reintroduction

Merry Schoch merrys at verizon.net
Thu May 7 12:19:20 UTC 2015

If you are a scholarship winner then you will be receiving an invitation to
be a part of the division's meeting.  The division reserves time for
scholarship winners to introduce themselves and speak about the professional
path they aspire too.

Thank you for your interest in the division.  I look forward to meeting you!
I failed to mention that from 1 to 2 PM is registration/paying of membership
dues; the actual meeting will begin promptly at 2:00 PM.

Merry