[humanser] Culturagram

Alexander Castillo alexandera.castillo at gmail.com
Mon May 11 14:39:48 UTC 2015

Hi, I would find the assessment and see what it is that is being measured,
and the importance of how the format  measures that assessment. This might
put you at ease with the visual aspects of the tool and the relevance of
having visual access to it.

I think you will see many of these assessments in the future. Don't Panic!

Alex