[humanser] Sorrowful announcement

Dr. Mary Chappell mtc5 at cox.net
Mon May 25 01:49:06 UTC 2015

Merry and all,
I am deeply saddened by this loss. I remember Denise's positive spirit on
the board conference calls and her uplifting spirit as I confronted my
exams. Denise will be greatly missed and I only wish I had had the
opportunity to know her better.
Adam, I pray your strength in this time of tremendous loss.
Peace and blessings,
Mary Tatum Chappell