[humanser] need your input

Michael Abell bigdog4744 at gmail.com
Tue May 26 20:26:59 UTC 2015

Hello,
	The problem is the site not you! This is what the NFB is working
with legislation about. The sites are not accessible for screen readers and
the regulations are not in place to give power for change.
	In the mean time, if the edit box does not provide you a question
for the information you can use the virtual PC cursor to read the question
and then go back and fill in the required information. It is not exactly an
even playing field, but we are still in the game!

Dog