[humanser] Invitation to Join Events Committee

Tyron tmbratcher1999 at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 2 12:23:52 UTC 2015

Greetings,

For those of you who do not know me, my name is Tyron Bratcher.  I serve as second vice president of the Human Services Division.  I also serve as chairman of the division's Events committee.

I am reaching out to those of you who are on our listserv to invite you to participate.  One of the things that the Events committee does is to help with the planning for our meeting that is held each year at national convention.  Another thing that we have talked about is holding discussions from time to time on various topics related to blindness and human services.  I would like to know if this is something that you would be interested in doing, and if so, if you have any ideas about what topics we should discuss.

If you would like to be part of the Events committee or if you have any ideas, please feel free to either call me at 443-929-0273 or email me at tmbratcher1999 at yahoo.com. Thank you.

Tyron