[humanser] Legislation and Advocacy Call at 8PM EST, Sunday, Nov. 29

Sarah Meyer sarah.meyer55 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 29 04:49:56 UTC 2015

Good evening everyone,

I hope everyone has had a wonderful, refreshing, and peaceful Thanksgiving!

I am writing to let you know that our monthly Legislation and Advocacy Call
for the NFB Human Services Division will be held tomorrow, Sunday, Nov. 29,
at 8PM EST.  To participate, please call 513-386-0000 and then enter the
guest access code: 554254 followed by the pound key.

Anyone and everyone is welcome! Please contact me with any questions or
concerns. :)

Sarah

Sarah K. Meyer

Graduate Student, Clinical Mental Health Counseling/Social Psychology

Ball State University

Board Member, National Federation of the Blind Human Services Division

Board Member, National Federation of the Blind of Indiana State Affiliate

sarah.meyer55 at gmail.com

(317)402-6632

characteristic that defines you or your future. You can live the life you
want; blindness is not what holds you back. Together with love, hope, and
determination, we transform dreams into reality.