[humanser] Challenges with VR services

Quinto Sanchez sanchezq at prodigy.net
Fri Oct 2 23:37:58 UTC 2015

No, I was not working before I started my Masters but, they are goal
oriented and if your goal is to be a psychotherapist for veterans then they
should help you get there. Another argument you might be able to make is
that as a psychotherapist you would make more than what you are making now.
I don't know how much you make now but, if that argument applies to you then
use it. Yes, I am from San Antonio. How did you know, did we meet on your
visit here?