[humanser] Challenges with VR services

Ericka dotwriter1 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 8 15:48:28 UTC 2015

You are in California are you? That seems really weird to me that they would be that backward. My counselor here in Wisconsin had no problem funding the BA. I also won to have them pay for my Gerontology certification several years later. My counselor didn't support it but his boss did. I'm not sure if graduate school will be supported financially, but they will help me find and apply for scholarships. They may fund the other half. I don't really have any other way tiff undergraduate school other than taking out loans. Thank you to whomever posted the loan forgiveness link. I was not aware that program existed.

Again, thank you federation family for your support and ideas.

Ericka Short
"Friends are like flowers in the garden of life"

Sent from my iPhone