[humanser] a few words

Merry Schoch merrys at verizon.net
Mon Oct 12 15:33:05 UTC 2015

Hello Human Services division list serv members,

As of late my private practice has been keeping my focus since I have been
entrenched in educating myself about being an insurance provider and reading
the contracts of those that have come through for me.  I will be perfectly
honest, I read a few threads of new posts on this list and then as they
continue I do not.  I am very happy to see the interaction between list
members and am in great hopes that the list is a benefit for you all.

I feel it necessary to remind everyone about the confidentiality of our
clients.  I am a strong proponent on not using the word "my client, or I
have a client" on a public list.  If we all could be diligent about our
wording I am sure you can receive the same valuable information from each
other without any chance of violating anyone's confidence in us
individually, our professions, our list, and our division.

If anyone has need for my attention please email directly at
merrys at verizon.net or call me at 813 625 1850.

Thank you all for your support and cohesive interactions!

With warmest regards,

Merrry C. Schoch, LCSW

National Federation of the Blind

Human Services Division