[humanser] good news: conference materials

Lisa Irving peacefulwoman89 at cox.net
Wed Oct 21 17:18:04 UTC 2015

Hello,

Most of you have heard about my concerns and some of my frustrations about
obtaining training and conference materials in accessible digital content. I
want to share some good news in this area of my life. Essentially, I spoke
to a very empathetic woman this morning. She's in charge of a local day-long
mental health conference. We I'll work together after the conference to find
ways to make the information accessible. I am getting a Pearl camera and
it's my understanding that I will be able to take charge in this
overwhelming, non-stop and very frustrating area of my life. I know the
Pearl camera is not the end-all but, it's another option for self-reliance
and self-empowerment.

From,

Lisa Irving