[humanser] good news: conference materials

Lisa Irving peacefulwoman89 at cox.net
Thu Oct 22 00:00:26 UTC 2015

,

You are spot on about preparing to go to conferences well in advance of the actual conference. When it works out that way it really works when it doesn't work out that way well it doesn't always work. On the other hand I will say I went to a national conference a few months ago I did contact the association and it was a fiasco with the conference materials LOL. From Lisa Irving

Sent from my iPhone